Most homeowners are now upgrading to gas fireplace inserts because of their simplicity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. Here is all you might want to know about the gas fireplace insert installation near me.
What Is a Gas Fireplace Insert?
A gas fireplace insert is a self-contained gadget that can fit into an existing wood fireplace, and instead of wood, the main fuel source is gas. Homeowners prefer a gas fireplace insert because it’s clean and efficient. The soot and ashes associated with wood are longer an issue.
5. Key Benefits of Gas Fireplace Insert Installation Near Me
A gas installation insert has several advantages. For example:
- This heating source is easy to install as it can quickly fit into an existing wood fireplace
- It supplies instant warmth in your room.
- The gas insert greatly improves heat distribution throughout the room, which no longer goes up the chimney
- The gas insert is also an excellent aesthetic feature in your most treasured space
- Operating the gas insert is easy and convenient even for the untrained. All you must do is press a button to enjoy the warmth in your room instantly.
How Much Does a Gas Fireplace Insert Cost?
Most people looking for a gas fireplace insert installation near me have this as the most critical question. While the cost remains on the lower side, there isn’t a standard charge for installation. A few factors determine the ultimate cost, and they are as follows:
- The size of your home and volume of the space for heat distribution
- The amount of fireplace gas you intend to use
- The fuel prices in your area
Gas Fireplace Insert Installation Specifics
A gas fireplace insert installation is a simple project that can take several hours to a day, especially if you use a hearth expert. The basic installation steps include:
- Taking the exact measurements of the fireplace for a fitting size model
- Choosing a gas fireplace insert that suits your style
- Determining the proper gas insert output, most of which range between 27,000 to 40,000 BTUs per hour. Don’t worry, though. A hearth expert will guide you on the suitable use for your space size.
You no longer have to persevere through the soot and ash inconveniences of a traditional wood fireplace. Contact us today for proper advice concerning gas fireplace insert installation. We are your most reliable gas fireplace insert installation near me contractors you can trust with all your gas fireplace insert needs.